The Extron D/2 DA4 DVI is a one input, four output distribution amplifier for DVI digital video signals. It accepts DVI - Digital Visual Interface signals from a computer and distributes up to four identical, independently buffered outputs. The DVI digital output signal can be run up to 15 feet (4.6 meters) using standard DVI patch cables.
- Input: DVI-D male on attached cable
- Output: Four DVI-D female connectors
- Supports single link DVI-D signals up to 1920x1080, including HDTV 1080p/60
- DDC signals are routed to output 1
- Internal universal power supply