The M552 Electronic Crossover give you "constant directivity horn pre-emphasis," a special equalisation curve that optimises the sudio signal for JBL Bi-Radial® horns. The result is a system that delivers balanced power response across both the horizontal and vertical planes for superb coverage.
- Constant-Directivity horn pre-emphasis allows for smooth, flat frequency response from JBL 2360 Series and 2380 Series Flat-Front Bi-Radial® horns, or other CD horns.
- 24 dB Linkwitz-Riley filters generate seamless transitions between loudspeaker components for improved high frequency driver protection as well as reduced lobing and phase distortion.
- LF summing combines both channels for subwoofer applications where only one mono channel is needed.
- Servo-balanced outputs provide automatic output level adjustment to accomodate either balanced or unbalanced feeds.
- Outstanding 117 dB dynamic range for lowest noise and greater headroom, resulting in superb transient response.
- Extremely low distortion: THD 0.004%.
- Wide bandwidth, flat response; 10 Hz to 75 kHz.
- Subsonic filtering for protection of low frequency transducers from over excursion.
- RF filtering to defeat extraneous noise and ultrasonic oscillations.
- External ground link terminals for independent access to signal and chassis grounds, permitting greater flexibility in system grounding.
- XLR input and output connectors.