Dual 30 Band, 1/3 Octave Analogue Graphic Equaliser with Enhanced Proportional-Q Response
- Enhanced Proportional-Q equalisation provides both smooth contouring EQ and High-Q notches
- Fixed 80 Hz high-pass and 12 kHz low-pass filters per channel with bypass switches
- Long-throw 45 mm oil-damped faders with dust covers for increased accuracy and reliability
- Channel bypass switch
- Power-off bypass relays
- Electrnically balanced inputs and outputs on both Neutrik XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The SQ1G is the latest evolutionary step in a process of design refinement that goes back over 40 years to the earliest KLARK TEKNIK graphic equalisers. The enhanced Proportional-Q response recaptures that of the classic single channel DN27 graphic equaliser using modern solid-state design and manufacturing technoligies, and the SQ1G features dual channel 30 band graphic equalisation with fixed high-pass and low-pass filters per channel. The SQ1G provides the essential features for corrective equalisation and filtering in a cost-effective package, without compromise on audio performance, and is ideal for both Front of House and stage and monitoring applications, where both the gentle contouring and surgically precise high-Q notches uniquely made possible by the Proportional-Q response enhance intelligibility as well as eliminating sub-sonic rumble, room and speaker resonances and standing waves.