The VP-200K is a distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to twoidentical outputs.
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signal form display to source via output 1.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75Ω (video), 510Ω (Graphics/TTL).
- DC Coupling.
- 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.