PG57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone is a professional quality microphone designed to be used in a wide variety of amplified and acoustic instrument applications. With rugged durability and excellent sound, this versatile microphone comes with an on/off switch, swivel adapter, carrying pouch and choice of with XLR cable, or without.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magenet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes a 15 ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.