Jester 12/24 is an ideal console for live and recorded playback control in smaller performance venues. With a rich but easy to use feature set, the Jester 12/24 delivers more than you would expect in a compact package.
The three operating modes feature control in preset, program or playback including using a traditional theatre playback stack. The Jester 12/24 is a fully functional memory console complimented with on-board LCD display and plug-in monitor port as standard.
With 12 auxiliary buttons used to trigger DMX devices such as scrollers, smoke machines or strobes, MIDI capabilities, a USB port to back up shows and even a DMX In port for snapshot/backup use, the Jester 12/24 is truly a powerful choice.
- 24 Channel Memory Lighting Console
- Playback stack
- Patching to 512 DMX channels
- DMX in allowing snapshots of all 512 DMX channels
- VGA Monitor Port
- USB storage and keyboard support
- MIDI Notes & Show Control
- Lock Function
- LCD Display for stand-alone use
- Online Help in multiple languages
- Offline Editor (Phantom Jester)
- Remote triggers
- Upgradeable firmware
- External power supply
- 12/24 channels of control
- 24 Submasters
- 12 Auxiliary Buttons