Technical Events Project Manager
Crawley, West Sussex with Remote Working Opportunities
Monday – Friday 8:30-5pm
Established in 2000, Avensys Hire & Events are one of the premier suppliers of AV Equipment, and Technical Event production in the South East. Our 40,000 Sq ft warehouse is located in Crawley, West Sussex, where we provide an impeccable service for every client, large or small, around the UK or internationally.
Our core team is a creative, friendly, and talented group that delivers simply brilliant AV.
We have a wide range of experience and hire equipment to cater for intimate meetings through to full production events for thousands of guests.
As the world of events comes back to life are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the team.
Responsible for the planning and technical implementation of Hire and Events Projects.
The role requires you to proactively manage the planning, preparation, and execution of technical production across a range of events. Onsite you will be a senior member of the event delivery team and be responsible for all onsite operations.
- Assist project managers with initial Technical designs & specifications- Undertake, record & report on technical site surveys
- Undertake Technical feasibility checks
- Create Technical drawings
- Undertake Power, Load & Weight Calculations
- Specify & check final equipment & resources lists
- Assist with timelines & production schedules
- Specify transport requirements; manage vehicle allocations
- Undertake Risk Assessments, onsite Health & Safety checks, & generate documents
- Identify resource shortfalls & assist with sub-hires
- Manage the allocation & logistics of the technical crew
- Brief onsite technical delivery team
- Lead/attend project de-briefs
If you are a seasoned Technician who is looking for the next step in your career or an experienced Technical PM we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV with cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org